Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Welcome to My Blog!

Hey I'm Katie .Welcome to my blog! Here's a little background about myself. I'm a junior at Wood-Ridge High School. I run long distance in spring track at my school, my events are the 1600 and 800. I like to draw, even though I'm not the best at it, and I'm a part of our teen institute club and chorale. I have a dog named Roxie and two older brothers, Vic and Paul. Some things I like to do are going to the movies, shopping in Pacsun, and playing Just Dance with friends. My best friends ever are Danielle and Ashley. I love the beach, and am counting down the days until summer. My favorite restaurant is John's pizzeria.
My favorite band is Florence + the Machine. Here's a video of my one if there songs.


The best place on earth is Six Flags, here's a picture of my favorite ride Nitro.

1 comment: